We are looking for Business Intelligence Developer for one of our clients, very fast growing group of companies in financial sector with core business in Ukraine and Russia with offshore structures. The company is a 100% foreign investment with a participation of a large Private Equity Fund with Western work environment and measurements, a highly professional management team with international experience.
• Work with team lead and business users to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritize requests;
• Development and implementation of tactical and strategic data warehousing solutions including corporate Data Warehouse under the team lead control;
• Design and implement multi-dimensional models, including the construction of Data View, Dimensions, and Cubes while adhering to enforced development methodologies;
• Design and implement reporting applications including BI dashboards, reporting cubes and static reports;
• Design and implement the data loading (ETL) and publishing processes within the DW/BI environment.
• 3+ years in T-SQL development using MSSQL up through SQL 2008 with reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks;
• 3+ years experience in Dimensional Databases and OLAP Cubes;
• 3+ years experience Microsoft BI Stack(SSIS, SSRS, SSAS);
• Experience in designing and developing with ETL Tools to load data warehouses;
• Several successfully completed projects will be an advantage. (Reference list may be required.);
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and software development methodologies;
• Good understanding of SDLC is preferable;
• Ability to produce high quality results in the rapid and efficient manner;
• Good communication skills;
• Must be a team player;
• Age 22-30 years;
• Soft skills:
o Clear verbal communicator.
o Trusted advisor.
o Respected across the business community.
o Ability to think abstract.
• Competitive salary;
• Fully official employment;
• Professional development;
• Financial stability (expanding business with Western management and investors);
• 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
• Long term work perspective;
• Convenient office location in Kyiv center;
• Exciting environment in extreme growth phase.
In case you are interested please send your detailed CV in English to email@example.com
Contact person: Elena
Tel.: (067) 125 22 97